Thursday 15 September 2011

Happy Malaysia Day .

So it's been about 54 years peninsular Malaysia has freed from colonialists. The day 31st of August is the most meaningful day for every Malaysians here. The first colonial was Portuguese followed by Dutch and British and lastly, Japan. But today, Malaysians live together in a harmonious country.
So what's with Malaysia day? Let me tell you a lil bit.

"Malaysia day is held on 16 September to commemorate the establishment of the Malaysian federation on the same date on 1963. It mark the joining together of Malaya, North Borneo and Sarawak to form MALAYSIA.."

Fact from Wikipedia.

Now you know how meaningful the date for every Malaysians. I, represent the residents in my country would be so glad to live in Malaysia after all the hard works that our first Prime Minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-haj had made. Without him, I don't think every Malaysians could feel the independence.

I represent my school would like to share what was happening there. Yes, it WAS really happening. Malays, Chinese and Indians were all joint the council today. We celebrated both RAYA and MERDEKA day.

this was how we celebrated the day along with RAYA =)


Malay, Chinese, Indian and other races will all celebrate the day tomorrow! Happy Malaysia Day, oh my country! I love you :) .



With that, I end the topic today with this song . :)


HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment