Sunday 11 September 2011

Let's get started !

Sense of my coming back? Yeah let's get started by now. Here I am to share something stupid? Haha I guess so. Let see if you can go on with the quotes listed below. Even I myself couldn't really get how the quotes work.
Enjoy!


1. Do not argue with an idiot. he will drag you down to his level and beat you with his experience. 
2. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd BETTER  have a good hand. xD
3. War does not determine who is RIGHT - only who is LEFT . (get it?)
4. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
5. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station...
6. " I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you "


Story moment.
Forever.
     A man walks into a jewelery store to buy his girlfriend and engagement ring. Looking behind the glass case, he comes across an exquisite band with a handsome-sized rock in its center.


"Excuse me sir," the gentleman says to the salesman. "how much is this ring?"
"Ah, that's a beautiful piece" the salesman replies. "it goes for $10,000"
"my Goodness!" The man exclaimed.
"That's a lot of money!" "Yes, but a diamond is forever!"
"Perhaps!", the gentleman replied, "but my marriage won't last that long!"


Two Blondes at the bus stop.


Blonde 1 : Which number are you waiting for?
Blonde 2 : The number 3. And you?
Blonde 1 : The number 5.
A couple of minutes go by and a bus number 53 pulls up.
Blonde 2 : Oh look, we both can take this one.


This is for the beginning . Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment