Wednesday 21 December 2011

Sorry Sorry

Oh hi readers there! Sorry I've been missing for such a long period of time. I know I should have posted something different or something new but I just I couldn't. I am not in my place, So I don't really have the time to spend on blog. here I am to post awkward moment again :) . So yeah, have fun again! I'll be posting about my cousins tonight :) . enjoy this post first! :D


1. The awkward moment when you're happily awake from a very nice sleeping, and you take a walk to the mirror. "AHH THERE'S A NEW PIMPLE!" . I know how it feels like.


2. The awkward moment when you're messaging with someone and the person replies like you have to wait for a thousand of years!


3. The awkward moment when you're so confident to call someone, you take a short look at his/her name on the contact list but in the end you call the wrong person.


4. the awkward moment when there's a person who calls your name, but actually the person calls his/her friend who has the same name with you.


5. the awkward moment when your exam result is coming out tomorrow and you feel like dying. Oh goshh! All the best to PMR-ers!


6. The awkward moment when you're waiting for someone to call you to say something, but in return your ex calls you.


7. The awkward moment when you want to go out with your buddies but it's raining heavily outside. Oh weather please be ncie to me T_T


8. The awkward moment when you give a narrow look to laptop's screen for a few minutes. Well that's just me.


9. The awkward moment when you have the excitement to post a new story but when sign in to your blog, your mind is blank. DAMN -.-


10. The awkward moment when you say how boring you are today but you're watching tv, the laptop is on, a lot of snacks are in front of you. Get a life please?


Well, I'll post more tonight :) don't worry. and Thanks for reading this post. ge-baii fellers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment