Tuesday 6 December 2011

Feeling Awkward?

So hello we meet again with a new post :) . I feel so lifeless now. Why? Because I'm extremely bored and I have nothing to do since I've finished SPM last week. I should have started working today but I couldn't make it. My cousin is here and so I got to keep him company. Awkward moment again for today :) K just have fun here. here we go!


1. The awkward moment when someone is looking at your phone while you're typing something to your friend.


2. The awkward moment when your cousin is here and he conquers everything in your room. "hello, this is my room!"


3. The awkward moment when you suddenly forgot what you want to post for a new topic in a blog.


4. The awkward moment when you just finished hitting the shower and you're back tweeting with your towel on, or maybe naked? xD


5. The awkward moment when you have no underwear to be used today and you end up using the same underwear :D


6. The awkward moment when you have nothing to do after exam. How lifeless you are today.


7. The awkward moment when your daily habits are eating, sleeping, surfing the internet. "ok I'm getting fatter" .


8. The awkward moment when you're so bored, and you keep looking at screen for so long.


9. The awkward moment when you don't get any message if you have a lot of credits but in return, you receive a lot of messages if you have insufficient credit.


10. The awkward moment when you're out topic and you are not creative enough to post an interesting topic. In the end, nobody reads your post x) .


Hehe. Well, I guess that's all. Sorry for not being creative today. ge-baiii :D

No comments:

Post a Comment