Friday 23 December 2011

...

As you look at the topic tonight, you must have known that I didn't have any good idea create a good topic. But don't worry I'll post about awkward moment again :) . Oh yes, you may ask why I always write about such things. Let me answer the unsolved question here. I just want to share how my mind works how, and I want people to have fun in my page. So here we go ~ :)


1. The awkward moment when you find yourself hard to solve a Math question and then you ask your friend to help you. In the end the question is actually easy to solve. Like what -_-


2. The awkward moment when you eagerly want to study for the upcoming exam, but then your favourite movie, or show is on air. So, which one will you choose? ;)


3. The awkward moment when your friend invite you to a party, but you don't have a new dress to go. ohh never mind use the same dress again ;D


4. The awkward moment when you go to a shopping mall to look for something and you finally found what you wanted, but you forgot to bring your money. oh shit -.-


5. The awkward moment when you bought a meal from Pizza Hut and your friend brought you to Domino along with your Pizza Hut. xD


6. The awkward moment when you say yes if your mom asks you to do this and that but deep in your heart you say NO.


7. The awkward moment when you sing a song in a car with your friends, you confidently sing with them but your voice is like..........


8. The awkward moment when your friend calls you to keep him/her company to a public toilet -_-


9. The awkward moment when you are super lazy to do anything then your mood to study comes all of a sudden. Lol?


10. The awkward moment when you go into a library to study and there's a free public internet. Oh let's log into my facebook first. I want to update a new status. Like WTH? Haha.


K that's all for tonight. I realise that's not too much for you but that's all I can share :) Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment