Monday 16 April 2012

Expect the unexpected.

Yes Assalamualaikum citizens of Blog :) and I wish you people a pleasant morning/night xD hahaha. I should be saying at least Sorry or my guilty pressure for not knowing my readers' current time, honestly. My intention is just to create a new single post as usual if I am here. Ohh I'm terribly here now hahaha. So let's just go straight to the point? Let's expect the unexpected :) Okay, it is actually out of my expectation that I would be called for an interview at Intec Shah Alam :) Truth be told, Tesl is my third selection, not my first. And I wondered why I've been chosen for the interview? There's too many applicants who applied Tesl as their first choice ever, I guess. So let's get back to the topic. I went all formally there with a tie on. (I looked very nerd) So the first session was just not really okay since the objective questions were all confusing. I couldn't find the right one but I believe what I chose were the best xD haha. The essay? I have to point this, the essay was fine but we candidates had only ONE topic given. only ONE. Can you imagine how hard I was thinking to sort out all the points. Luckily the essay was not really difficult. But if it was, sure I'd be send off course. Haha. Oh yes, the essay was about "Dangers of using social networks such as Facebook, Myspace, Friendster.." So Twitter is not included? HAHAHA. I won't go blabbering about what I wrote in my writing section so let's just move on okay? :) So the next session, of course the scary interview! Haha not really scary after you felt the humorous with the panels. Hehe. before being interviewed, I was like "Erghh please don't ask me anything idiot and whatever related to that" HAHAH. But it all went smooth just after the panels did ask me calmly. Pheww -.- This is what I'm going to tell ya! Haha. So my first step to the door and when I closed it, One of the panels asked "what should we call you?" and I simply answered "You can call me shah. That's the simplest and the shortest" and I was being told to sit. So here are the questions. I couldn't remember all, and this is what I could recall. The questions sounded like this ;

Q: Where are you from?
A: I am from Puchong Indah :) <--- I smiled ok ! haha.

Q: Johor? <-- he misheard that.
A: No, Puchong indah, sir :)

Q: Oh Puchong. So do you know why it is called Puchong Indah?
A: Because it is beautiful :)

Q: Why it is beautiful? <-- -.-'
A: It has one lake...created by...someone perfect.... <--- This point! I was stuck! HAHA.

Q: Okay so far do you know any current events in Malaysia?
I asked him back "do you mean current issues in malaysia" and he agreed. Haha
A: Yes, PMR will be abolished next year as if I am not mistaken. I heard that from others. ( I just hentam saja meh 'cause I didn't really know xD)

Q: Describe about your school.
I accidentally answered "there are three types of students in my school which are normal students, librarians and prefects -.- but then he said other than that.
A: Okay my school is called SMK Puchong Perdana. The.....headmaster(should be principal!) is Encik Ahmad Badri bin Mardi as far as I know.

Q: Do you like your English teacher?
A: Oh yes! I like her because she's beautiful! <-- The beautiful answer again. Sigh

Q: Why do you like her?
A: Because she taught me of being honest....what is that call...loyalty <--- HAHAH I Screwed this because I had no IDEA :(

There were still a bunch of questions about my teacher but I couldn't recall sorry :)
I told him that I was A chairman librarian.

Q: So what did you do during the year of being a chairman?
A: I planned a meeting on how to make the library beautiful. but I handled it all by myself. My juniors were **** <--- sorry got to censor the word kay :)

He told: yea because you didn't give proper instructions to them, that's why they are (censored) haha.
I answered: I gave them proper instructions but they refused.

Q: Do you love library?
A: Yes!

Q: Why do you love it?
A: Because I love the environment in it. I can study there calmly .

Q: Do you think we need library since we have internet.
A: Of course we still need it.

Q: Why?
A: Because internet is not only a tool to find informations. <-- couldn't remember what I answered. Sorry :)

Q: So why do you choose tesl?
A: Okay, actually Tesl is my third choice. I don't know why I've been called for the interview.

Q: So what is your first choice?
A: My first choice is Tourism! :)

Q: Do you get the interview for that program?
I couldn't hear well so I accidentally said yes but then I told something like "Eh no the program has no interview"

Q: So why do you choose tesl?
A: Because I love seeing students studying English.

Q: Do you have the quality to be a teacher?
A: Honestly, I don't expect to be a teacher :) But I love english!

The related question? FORGOTTEN. haha my guilty pleasure readers :)

Q: So what if you got Tourism but you failed at tesl?
A: That's my drama. I don't know which one should I choose.

I guess these are all the questions I could remember so far and afterwards I shook my hand with the male panel. I took myself to the main gate and called someone.Who is that eh? HAHA Okay let me tell you. I've found my long-lost brother Abg Arep back! Yippee! Haha. After one year and 2 months missing, I've finally and successfully found him back. Woohoo! Abg Arep is my third brother in my life although in reality only two brothers I have, but I consider him as my third brother :) I knew him since I was in Form 4. Ehmm I don't need to describe about him lah kot? Wasting and out of topic, yeah blatantly xD But I'm going to tell you that I met him and we went to a restaurant just to fill up our tummy. Haha. But too bad we couldn't make it longer because I had to go home early. We'll meet again Ok bro :) So the sick of missing Abg Arep has ended :D So my mum fetched before going home. And I was with Abg Arep in his car and we talked a lot like my mum will come tomorrow. HAHA.

So here are the pictures! :)

Some of the applicants, some had returned home :)

This is the room where all the applicants were being interviewed :D

HAHAH the funny moment with him xD HAHAHHA!

SHUT UP! Don't you dare to comment anything about my face -_- especially my hair. I look silly okay.

Okay that's all folks. I'm away to sleep now. goodnight assalamualaikum~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment