Thursday 17 November 2011

Is it too late?

Sorry for the late update! Been very busy all this while. Yes, you know why so don't ever ask! Haha. The first week of exam has finished. Another two week to go! It's actually 5 days only. Only the gaps between a subject to another make it to be much more longer. So yeah, The first 4 exams were Bahasa Melayu, English, Sejarah and Mathematics. Those subjects were just okay. I couldn't say the questions were easy as well as hard. Because there were easy and hard questions prepared for us. So, I'd better say it was not easy or hard though. Forget it all... The upcoming papers are next week. Only Pendidikan Islam, Additional Mathematics(OHMYGOODNESS) and Physics. I don't wanna feel any excitement or anxiety of this exam. I just want to finish all papers as fast as possibile! Heeee. That's all folks. Sorry, I'm quite busy loafing around with books. Thanks. Gebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment