Friday 4 May 2012

To the world, I belong to them..

"When I'm telling the truth in public, do you expect me to lie? And do you think I'm lying for what I'm doing now?" ABC 123 let's get it started :) Assalamualaikum as our first beginning. It's May 4th and I'm here to say, a nice greeting to you May and so farewell April 2012. Wishing that May would bring me to luck, or the suitable word is, courtesy. The chance is always a chance. Never lose it. I repeat never lose a chance when it confronts you anywhere. To the world, I belong to them.. The title of my topic for the first entry in May. What is that supposed to be? What rambles in your mind? Here I'm telling you, to the world, I belong to my best friends after my family. Best friends are my second family as I considered. No matter how weird, how freaky and how odd they are, even I am weird and all myself, I love my best friends. I love the way they are. I love seeing their smiles. I love talking or even gossiping with them. This is all because I sacrifice half of my soul, or maybe half and a quarter for them. But still, I'm not a good friend :) But they accept my imperfections because imperfections make the perfection.

Let's just go on. Last Wednesday, which was on May 2nd, three of my best friends and I had a great hang out at One Utama in Damansara. To be honest, the hang out was awesome, totally made my day and not to be forgotten, it would be in my memory of heart :) I don't need to describe a whole lot about what happened on the day but I want to point that, I love my best friends and to them I belong.

Here some of the pictures.



"If I were the reason you smile, please let me stay being it. I know we're far apart but it does not mean we would forget about our best friendship. Oh dear Allah, I'm not a good friend, but please keep their heart and soul forever"

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just droppin by,
    Are you interested in Varsity Jacket?
    Check this out : http://ilovepreloveditems.blogspot.com

    Sorry fr writing here.

    ReplyDelete